WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You always have the choice of opting out of future mailings (see the Choice/Opt-Out section below).
When You Access the Website
When you access the Website, we collect some information directly from your browser, as well as through web technologies. The information we collect automatically when you visit the Website includes:
Browser and Device Information: We collect information directly from your browser, including these categories of cookies:
- ESSENTIAL COOKIES: Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the operation of the Site in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas, authenticating users, and preventing fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the Site may not be fully functional.
- NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES: PERFORMANCE COOKIES: Performance cookies help The Joomla Project improve the way our Site works. We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages are visitors more often visit, and if they get error messages from any web pages. We anonymize IP addresses in Google Analytics, and the anonymized data is transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. As a result, these cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This allows us to personalize the content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Also, they can be used to provide more personal services like presenting feeds or/and iframes by third parties.
- ADVERTISING/TARGETING COOKIES: Advertising/Targeting cookies limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of our digital advertising campaigns. They are also used to deliver more relevant adverts according to your interests. They allow you to limit the number of times an ad is displayed to you and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They are also used to remember that you have visited a website, and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Quite often, advertising or targeting cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. In any case, the third-party ads providers have been evaluated and act under the requirements of the GDPR.
We collect this information in anonymous, aggregate form, which means this information cannot be used to identify you. We collect this information for the purpose of:
Club Champion Cookies: We may set and access [session/persistent] cookies on your computer to enhance user experience. “Cookies” are small files placed on your computer by your browser and are often used to make websites work, as well as provide information to the website operator. You have the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. If you decline or disable cookies, please note that certain functionalities of our website may no longer work.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How we use your information will depend on the information you share with the Website and how you interact with the Website. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. Note: If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information when you have granted us permission to do so, when it is necessary to fulfill our obligations to you, or when we have a necessary business purpose to share your personal information. In particular, we share your personal information with:
- SUPPORT VENDORS: When necessary, we share your data with third-party vendors working on our behalf to provide specific business support services, including website hosting and management, trusted third parties who assist us in operations of our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long, as those parties agree to keep this information confidential
- WEBSITE ANALYTICS COMPANIES: We share anonymous, aggregate information regarding visitors to the Website with third-party website analytics companies. These companies use this aggregate data, which has been stripped of any personally identifying information about you, to provide us with insight regarding our web usage patterns. As we only share anonymous, aggregate data, this information cannot be traced back to you individually by either us or the website analytics vendors.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. Club Champion and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
You may choose not to share your data with Google by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which instructs your browser not to provide your website usage data to Google Analytics. To opt-out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to install the browser add-on.
Please note that installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on will only disable the use of Google Analytics and will not prevent data from being sent to the website itself or to other web analytics services.
Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS: As required by law, regulation, or legal process, we will share your personal information with government authorities, enforcement officials, or third parties as necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send an email to
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
California Residents have a number of rights in relation to their Personal Information. California Residents can;
- request that Club Champion disclose to the California Resident the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information Club Champion has collected about them (“Request to Know”);
- request that Club Champion delete any Personal Information about the California Resident that Club Champion has collected about them (“Request to Delete”); and
- request to receive a copy of their Personal Information in a readily usable format that allows the California Resident to transmit the Personal Information from one entity to another without hindrance.
VERIFIABLE PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTS. Verifiable Personal Information Requests may be made in writing or via phone. If you receive a Verifiable Personal Information Request, please notify the Club Champion Marketing Team immediately. It is Club Champion’s duty to confirm receipt of a request by a California Resident within 10 days and provide information about how Club Champion will Process the request.
The Club Champion Marketing Team will be responsible for sending the California Resident the appropriate Verifiable Personal Information Request form to verify the identity of the California Resident. (See Appendix B for sample email responses to common Verifiable Personal Information Requests and Appendix C for common Verifiable Personal Information Request forms.) Club Champion must receive the completed Consumer Right Request form prior to addressing the California Resident’s request.
Club Champion has a duty to respond to verified Requests to Know and Requests to Delete within 45 days from the date the request was received.
California Residents may exercise their rights by contacting the Club Champion Marketing Team at
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. This privacy notice applies only to our websites and not to any third-party websites.
We have implemented security measures for protecting the personal information you share with us via the Website. These measures include Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security and higher-level encryption of personal information.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. The Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13, and no one under the age of 13 may provide information on this website.